An easy gluten-free breakfast
This easy blueberry and lemon chia pot is a simple gluten-free breakfast. It takes just a matter of minutes to prepare the night before, and is a super-healthy start to the day – packed with protein, fibre, Omega 3 fats, Vitamin C and phytonutrients from the blueberries and lemon.
Chia pots are also perfect if you frequently breakfast on the go – make them up in a mason jar or other portable container, and you’ll just need to pick it up in the morning on your way out the door.
You can make it with any milk, but we use our homemade almond milk to add flavour; use fresh or frozen blueberries (frozen are cheaper). To make this dairy-free, switch the Greek yogurt to coconut yogurt.
We hope you enjoy this blog post, let us know your thoughts in the comments below or on social media – we’re on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. And don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive a monthly update of our recipes, nutrition tips and expert advice.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 0.5 cup almond milk
- 0.5 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 0.5 lemon zest and juice
- 2 tbsp natural Greek yogurt
- drizzle maple syrup
- Buy tarceva online without prescription
- Buy real avelox online
- Buy cialis without a prescription
- Can you get allopurinol without a prescription
- Can you buy over the counter verapamil
- Oxytrol for women where to buy
- Lotensin tablet online
- Buy lasix online
- Amoxil 500mg price
- How to buy namenda
- Add chia seeds, almond milk, blueberries, lemon zest and juice into your breakfast bowl or container, and mix thoroughly with a spoon before storing in the fridge overnight
- In the morning stir in the greek yogurt, drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy.