Almond Berry Muffin Recipe
- 1 cup almond meal or ground almonds/almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour or spelt flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix the flour, baking powder and almond meal together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Line a muffin tray with 12 cupcake cases and spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, until golden and a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes in the tray before moving to a wire rack.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment