Stuffed sweet potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans or 1 tin
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander chopped
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 1 cup natural Greek yogurt
- Buy zanaflex online cheap
- How to get prescribed namenda
- Lowest price propranolol
- Oxytrol for women where to buy
- Buy generic glucotrol
- Get crestor
- Zocor and zetia together
- Can you get allopurinol without a prescription
- Get adalat prescription
- How much pristiq cost
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Wash and pat dry the sweet potatoes and prick them with a knife. Place on a baking tray and bake for around 50 minutes until cooked through.
- In a large frying pan saute the onion until translucent. Add the chilli, garlic, cayenne pepper, turmeric and cumin and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, black beans, and juice of half the lime to the pan and cook for a further 8 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt with the lime zest and remaining lime juice and mix well. Set aside.
- Just before the potatoes are ready, reheat the bean chilli and add the spinach, coriander and salt to taste.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and carefully slice open. Spoon the bean chilli into the potatoes and serve with the yogurt on top.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment