A Christmas version of our Chocolate Tasty Bites!
This Festive Mincemeat Chocolate recipe is simply a Christmas version of our easy Chocolate Tasty Bites – a healthier chocolate option for when that sweet craving hits. It wasn’t originally supposed to be on the site as a recipe – it was simply a way to use up the jars of our homemade mincemeat. But it’s been so popular over the past year with our friends and family that it’s more than warranted a post of it’s own.
We keep a stash of this amazing tasting chocolate in the fridge throughout the whole of December – the kids love them, they’re a fantastic fallback if people call in unexpectedly for coffee, and they’re also an indulgent treat at the end of dinner with friends.
We’ve not made them with jars of ready made mincemeat (but in theory you could) – but they taste utterly fantastic made using our homemade mincemeat recipe. It’s so easy to make that it’s worth the little effort involved!
We hope you enjoy this blog post, let us know your thoughts in the comments below or on social media – we’re on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. And don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive a monthly update of our recipes, nutrition tips and expert advice.
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp mincemeat home made or bought
- Purchase requip
- Amoxil 500mg price
- Where can you get zyloprim
- Order xalatan online
- Lowest price propranolol
- Buy real avelox online
- Can you get allopurinol without a prescription
- Zocor and zetia together
- Oxytrol for women where to buy
- How much pristiq cost
- Grease a baking tray with a tiny amount of oil or butter. Lay parchment paper on top (the oil helps the paper stay flat).
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and gently melt in a glass bowl placed over a pan of boiling water. Stir continuously for a few minutes until all melted.
- Stir the mincemeat into the chocolate Leave to harden for 15 minutes in the fridge. Once cool, break into small wedges.