Spicy prawn pasta sauce
- 3 large courgettes spiralised
- 3 cloves garlic finely sliced
- 1 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet cherry tomatoes halved
- 200 g shelled prawns de-veined
- 3 large handfuls rocket or spinach
- 1 handful fresh basil chopped
- Heat the oil and saute the garlic and chilli for 1 minute, until starting to colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they have released their juice and are also soft (about 3 minutes).
- Add the prawns and heat until cooked through - the time will depend on whether you are using raw or cooked prawns.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the rocket and basil.
- Remove the courgetti from the oven and pat dry with kitchen towel. Add to the pan and stir well to combine all the ingredients. Season to taste and serve.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment