Cure a cold spicy soup
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 2 red chillis
- 2 small red onions
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 tins coconut milk
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 red pepper
- 1 large handful shiitake mushrooms
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- 100 g mung bean vermicelli or thin rice noodles
- 1 handful cashew nuts optional
- Cheap livalo
- Buy cephalexin with prescription
- Can you buy over the counter verapamil
- Zocor and zetia together
- Buy real avelox online
- Oxytrol for women where to buy
- How much pristiq cost
- Buy cialis without a prescription
- Tizanidine price walmart
- Buy lasix online
- Place the ginger, garlic, coriander, chillies, onions, coconut oil and turmeric into a food processor and blitz to a paste.
- Put the paste into a wok or deep pan and fry until the aromas are pungent (about 3 minutes).
- Add the chicken stock to the paste and bring to the boil, simmer for around 7 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk to the pan and once that is boiling add the remaining vegetables, you can use any other veg here too. Simmer until the vegetables are cooked but still crunchy.
- Meanwhile, boil some water and cook the noodles according to their instructions.
- Serve the soup in deep bowls - first place some noodles, then ladle in the vegetables and lots of the nutrient-rich liquid. Sprinkle with cashew nuts and a little fresh coriander.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment